Heating and Cooling System Repair and Maintenance
Why Should I have an Annual Maintenance on My Air Conditioner and Heater?
A Properly Maintained Heating & Air Conditioning System Saves Money & Energy
Air Conditioning and Heating systems are precision built and manufactured with extreme care to provide you with years of comfort and energy efficient operation. Like a car, it is essential that a regular maintenance and service be performed to run properly.
Regular maintenance goes a long ways in providing a system that is reliable and efficient. It is also possible to identify some problems that can be taken care of before they become big expensive problems, and that is always nice!
Utilities costs keep rising and comfort costs more and more every year. You can keep your home comfortable and save money knowing that the heating and air conditioning system is operating properly and performing at its maximum efficiency.
If your air conditioning or heating system isn’t providing the comfort you need. If it seems to be working okay but it has been over a year since the last maintenance service, call us and schedule an appointment today to help ensure that your system is the best it can be!
What is included in an ACS Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)?
Bi-Annual Preventative Maintenance visits include:
- Calibrating Thermostat(s)
- Checking Condensate Pump Operation
- Cleaning or Replacing Air Filters (ONLY 1” FILTERS.)
- Cleaning Condenser Coil
- Cleaning Condensate Drains
- Inspecting Heat Exchanger or Elements
- Inspecting Pilot Assembly
- Inspecting and Adjusting Blower Assembly
- Inspecting and Adjusting Burner Assembly
- Inspecting and Adjusting Combustion for Optimum Fuel Efficiency
- Evaluating Compressor Condition Lubricating Accessible Moving Parts
- Measuring for Correct Airflow Measuring Volts/Amps on Motors
- Measuring Temperature Differences Monitoring Flue Draft
- Monitoring Refrigerant Pressure
- Testing Starting Capabilities
- Testing Safety Controls
- Tightening Electrical Connections
ESA customer benefits include:
- 15% Discount on Repair Services
- 24 hour Emergency Services
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Breakdowns
- Improved Capacity and Efficiency
- Inflation Protection
- Lower Utility Bills
- Customer Priority
- Proof of Maintenance & Inspections for Warranty Purposes
Still not certain about our maintenance services?
- A proper maintenance service performed on your air conditioning system is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your comfort, save money, and ensure that your central air conditioning and heating system is in good working order.
- Dirt makes air conditioning equipment work harder, making it difficult to control comfort.
- System inefficiencies can increase the costs of cooling your home by as much as 30%.
- Debris, dirty coils and dirty filters block air flow and decrease system capacity.
- Improper combustion of a gas furnace wastes natural gas and increases heating costs.
- A gas heating system should have the safety controls checked every heating season to insure proper burner control and temperature control in case of a malfunction.
- Proper maintenance with good air filtration will help provide your family with cleaner and healthier air in your home.
- An air conditioning and heating system that is not properly maintained will work harder and is more likely to break down during the summer heat or the winter cold…when you need it the most.
- Proper maintenance helps eliminate the need for untimely and inconvenient repairs.
- A maintenance agreement can pay for itself over time.
- Do you have a new heating and air conditioning system? New heating and air conditioning equipment represents a sizable investment for any homeowner. Therefore, it’s natural for a homeowner to want to maintain that system so that it can last 15 years or more and maintain reliability and the best possible efficiency.